Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Playlist: An Unpopular Opinion

An artist I can't get off my mind nowadays is Miley Cyrus. There's obviously a lot that can be said about this girl, and most of it is not too kind. I'm sure I don't need to tell any of you about the various controversial things she's done, but here's my unpopular opinion: who cares? Sure she has an odd way of being but she's just doing right by herself. She isn't pretending to be something she's not, and she's damn proud of that! She encourages self respect and individuality; she wants others to know it is okay and good to be different.

I know a lot of people say that she's a bad role model for young girls and whatnot. They obviously say she shouldn't dress and do such sexual things because it sends the wrong message. I personally think that if you don't want your child to see Miley Cyrus as their role model, you explain to them why you don't think she's a good role model and you help them make different decisions. Miley doesn't have a responsibility to your children, you do. She has a responsibility to herself and that's it.

With all that said, I think she has a fantastic voice and that is why she is in this blog post. I'm not the biggest fan of the genre of music she sings but if you pull her voice out of it and put it other places, it is really something. Here are my favorites right now:



Even if you don't agree with my opinions about her, I hope we can all agree her voice is quite lovely and that the dancers in the last video kick major ass. Hope you're all having wonderful days.

Bisous mes cheris***

No comments:

Post a Comment